Saturday 2 January 2021

Where's the Public Telephone Box? Part 8



I am continuing my quest to seek out images of Public Telephone Boxes pictured on vintage postcards. As the years go by, so many of these structures have either been preserved but repurposed for other uses, or have been removed altogether. 

It's fun to play I-Spy and spot the phone boxes that have just made it into the shot, while many are proudly posing as an integral part of the landscape.

South Ayrshire, Scotland

Cornwall

near Faversham, Kent


Manchester



Oxfordshire

Caernarvonshire, Wales

Kent

Leicestershire

Flintshire, Wales

1 comment:

  1. The shot of Manchester phone box caught my eye. I went to the Polytechnic School of Graphic Design which was in the building on the right! I do not recall the place ever being as tidy as this though.

    ReplyDelete